Become a Volunteer Today
Become a volunteer today!!
With Reference to the below order issued from the Prime Ministers' office (PIB Release ID: 1715667) , IARC is taking the initiative to organize online training sessions for enhancing the knowledge and skills of Respiratory Therapy Students, Interns, and Other Health Care Providers. Later, these sessions will be jointly delivered in association with the International Organizations through International Council for Respiratory Care (ICRC).
Prime Minister's Office
- PM authorizes keys decisions to boost the availability of medical personnel to fight COVID-19
- NEET-PG Exam to be postponed for at least 4 months
- Medical personnel completing 100 days of Covid duties will be given priority in forthcoming regular Government recruitments
- Medical Interns to be deployed in Covid Management duties under the supervision of their faculty
- Final Year MBBS students can be utilized for teleconsultation and monitoring of mild Covid cases under the supervision of the Faculty
- B.Sc./GNM Qualified Nurses to be utilized in full-time Covid nursing duties under the supervision of Senior Doctors and Nurses.
- Medical personnel completing 100 days of Covid duties will be given Prime Minister’s Distinguished Covid National Service Samman
Visit the link for detailed order : PIB Release
IARC Web page is now displaying all the institutions offering Respiratory Therapy Programs in India (EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS)
IARC Web page now powered with educational resources, guidelines, and video links (IARC RESOURCES)
Register Here: VOLUNTEER FACULTY/SENIOR RT CLICK HERE
Register Here: STUDENT VOLUNTEER CLICK HERE
You all have a space in IARC to contribute to this initiative, share your ideas. Together we will serve the NATION.