Benefits of an iarc member
Your membership entitles you to a range of benefits across our core areas of activity, science, education and advocacy.
The myIARC portal is an online space where you can access your membership benefits including managing your publications, registering for IARC events and conferences and getting your CME and attendance credits.
Exploring your career options & Formal recognition of your professionalism and experience.
- Online careers service – access expert advice.
- Undergraduate skills record – this online tool enables you to track the skills you gain throughout your studies and helps set your targets for future development.
- Use IARC to keep yourself seen and get free job alerts.
- Attend any recruitment events alerted and notified by IARC.
- Professional registration - you can showcase your professional skills to employers with our IARC awards.
- Prizes and awards - become eligible for IARC prizes and awards that reward excellence and recognize achievements within our diverse community
Accessing resources and support that help you get ahead.
- Receive an e-copy of our journal IJRC, support for research in respiratory care and publish.
- Publishing resources - free access to selected journals.
- Regular updates and e-newsletters - for the latest information about our events, members and activities.
- Mentoring programme - take your professional development further with a mentor.
- Access to industry sponsored online courses.
Making connections- Multiple ways to widen your network and share ideas.
- Member-run groups - join any of our interest groups to meet pioneers with similar subject interests and expertise.
- Local sections – meet and network with a diverse range of members in your area.
- Early Career Network – develop useful contacts with other members in the early stages of their careers.
- Student group - engage with the RT student community through our online professional network.
- Discounts on conferences and events - receive reduced registration fees for our centrally organized conferences and events.